what is a cookie?
Cookies are text files that are placed on your computer or device when you visit our websites.
purpose of cookies
– Remember your login information.
– Identify you when you log onto our websites.
– Collect analytical information to, for instance, count the number of visitors to our websites and identify which pages of our sites you visit most often. We use the analytical data we collect for marketing and resource planning purposes.
– Assess whether our visitors can easily adapt to changes we make to our websites.
information collected through cookies
Cookies help us collect information about how you use our website, but we do not store any personally identifiable information in our cookie data. We only record a unique session ID, which allows us to retrieve a user profile and your preferences on your next visit.
Cookies on this website will not be kept for more than 13 months. Beyond that period, we will ask for your consent once more.
types of cookies
- Session cookies: session cookies are temporarily stored on your computer or device during a browsing session. They are deleted from your computer or device at the end of the browsing session.
- Permanent cookies: permanent cookies remain on your computer for a longer period of time. They help us identify you when we need to know who you are for more than one browsing session
– – – –
Please note that if you choose to block our cookies, most of the features of this site will be disabled (including registration, the ability to post a comment and other interactions) and your browsing experience may also be affected. If you set your browser settings to delete all cookies, your browsing preferences will be erased when you close your browser.
additional information on cookies
To learn more about cookies, please consult the French Commission for Data Protection and Liberties (CNIL) page: http://www.cnil.fr/vos-libertes/vos-traces/les-cookies/.
(last updated on 11/06/2018)